Thursday, June 30, 2011

Humpty Dumpty Party

Back in 2008, when I asked my son what cake he'd like for his third birthday, he surprised me with his answer, "A Humpty Dumpty one".
I thought he'd end up changing his mind but, as the time for his birthday grew closer, he grew more determined that this was still what he wanted.


Game/activity ideas:

  • Egg and spoon race
  • Egg jigsaw puzzle race (scrambled eggs)
  • Pass the parcel, basket of eggs
  • Pinata



Invitations
I made mine different to this but, you can find out how to make these ones HERE.
Cupcakes


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great theme! Where did you find your invitations?

Cross Family said...

Thanks! I have put a link to the invitations pictured here:)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au