Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hanging at the Chiangmai Zoo, with my boy.

My eldest finished Prep last week.  To celebrate, I had a date-day with him and we headed to the Chiangmai Zoo.  If you're ever in Thailand, it really is a great spot to visit.

I love this place.  

As local residents, we both got in for a total of 60 baht!  That's the equivalent of 2 Aussie dollars!!

I took loads more photos of animals, which I am looking forward to putting on our Faraway Photography Blog, as well as just having an absolute ball hanging out with my, now, big Grade 1 boy!

The playgrounds here in Chiangmai are a little different to back home but, this is definitely one of the nicer ones that we've found- right in the middle of the zoo!


Over at our ZOE family site this week I have written my reflections about some of the challenges and triumphs faced by my son Tobi this past year as well as some of the different roles we have as parents throughout it all.

You can read all about "Finishing Strong" here.

I can't believe it's just 22 days until we're back in Australia for a month... I am so looking forward to it.

Have a great week.

Andie

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au