Saturday, May 21, 2011

Safari Party and Cake

It occurred to me the other day that my littlest, Spencer, had missed out having his 2nd birthday photos posted here.  His birthday was at the end of October and we had planned on going to the Chiangmai Night Safari with friends but unfortunately he had been extremely unwell in the lead up and we ended up opting for a quiet family celebration at home.

Not wanting him to miss out feeling special though, my husband and I waited for the kids to fall asleep the night before and then created our very own "Night Safari" theme in the play area.  I still made goodie bags and lion cake and, in fact, our children said this was one of their favourite parties ever!

You may remember Spencer had the Rubber Duck party when he turned 1!












Well, better late than never!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au