Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Well, all my family (including hubby) are having a Sunday "nanny nap" right now which is the reason I thought I'd jump online and wish you a happy day!


I hope you know today how special you are and just how much you're appreciated.  May you find the strength to be all you were meant to be, knowing that you can make a difference in the lives of your children and be the 'mum' you were created to be.


My kids (5,4 and 2) just couldn't wait to tell me what I was getting for Mother's Day and let the secret slip on more than one occasion.  This was much to my husband's disappointment (he's great at surprising me!!)  Whoops!!


Have you got any funny Mother's Day stories?  Please share!


Andie x


P.S.  Narelle Nettelbeck over at Moments For Mum, invited me to be a guest blogger for her this week.  In the short space of time since we met (online) she has been a real blessing to our family.  Please pop over and check out her site.  She also has books and resources available too and writes with both passion and encouragement for busy mums. 





No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au