Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Party Time!

Oh no! I just realised how long it's been since I've been here.  If you're reading this blog for the first time, I hope you can poke around for a while and find something that's useful, encouraging or amusing.

Almost a year ago my husband and I, plus our three young children, moved to Chiang Mai in Thailand to volunteer in a children's home.  We help in the prevention, intervention and after care of orphans and children who are victims of human trafficking.

We blog regularly at the Cross Family Blog about our family, life and work at ZOE Children's Home so when you get the opportunity, pop on over and see what we've been up to.

Anyways, I'll try and get back here when I get the chance and maybe share some of the other aspects of being a mum with young children like... birthday parties!! Yay.

I have two collages to share today.  The first one is of my niece's 4th birthday, a "Strawberry" party.  My sister did an awesome job pulling this one together and the photos show just how amazing it was.  Well done Mel!

The second (not quite as original) collage is of my daughter's 4th birthday- "Princess" party.  You'll notice the costume change in the photos... there was a lot of that going on!!

So thanks for reading and I will attempt to get back here more regularly than of late.



Princess, Treasure Chest pinata

By the way, a belated 'Merry Christmas' to you too- the best birthday celebration of them all!!

3 comments:

Pontiac Air Conditioner Compressor said...

Very cute baby.........

sam said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
1990 Chevrolet Beretta AC Compressor

sheena said...

Dodge Neon Turbocharger

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au