Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Advent Calendars... check!



Phew!! I almost ran out of time but 'no' the calendars were all finished and ready to go by this morning- much to the delight of my children.
As my sewing machine is packed to send overseas, I bought some large Christmas tea towels (already hemmed) to make these calendars. I then only had to cut the felt rectangles, glue them on and then decorate.
The best part though was finding all those little presents to fill each different sized pocket!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

gorgeous callendars!

Busy Brissy Mum said...

How great are these! You did an awesome job.

Shreyas said...

Very interesting to read. I enjoyed well while reading. I will recommend my friends to read this one for sure.

SEO Company

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au