Monday, October 5, 2009

How are you feeling today?

Feeling unloved or unappreciated right now? Well you've come to the right place... lovingmums! This blog first started with the aim of encouraging mums in their 'journey' through motherhood's many ups and downs. It has since become a place that's like a home away from home for me. It's a journal come recipe book come self confidence booster. I've put some of my favourite recipes here mostly so that when I can't find what I'm looking for, I can quickly jump online. The random comments are like my way of downloading and staying sane (if I had more time, I'd write so much more LOL) and then some of my favourite quotes, links to other people's blogs and my own ramblings are so enjoyable to reflect back on as well as encourage me on the days when I need that little extra boost. I hope that you find a laugh or two amongst these posts, a quote you can memorise and an idea to take with you and try with your kids. Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au