Thursday, September 24, 2009

Run, run.... Gingerbread Man Party

I am so excited! There's only two more sleeps until my son's 4th birthday party. He's wanted a "gingerbread man" party since... well I don't know how long really, probably since his Humpty Dumpty birthday party finished last year!

Here are some quick pics I took this morning of the preparations under way.
There's the gingerbread people for the children to decorate, invitation [on the back it says "Run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch Tobi or the Gingerbread Man... but you can try!"] pass the parcel, baskets (ready for a treasure hunt to find the characters of the story) and of course the take-home lolly bags.

My husband has also made a wonderful pinata that I'll post photos of next time. Better get back to it!!





1 comment:

SquiggleMum said...

Oh that is such a gorgeous theme for a birthday! Hope you enjoy the special day (and don't spend the whole time run-run-running around!) xx

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au