Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Tobi

My eldest son is four years old tomorrow. The cupcakes are made, the presents ready, breakfast organised and a pile of balloons to blow up and scatter around his room, early in the morning, sits waiting on my bedside table.

To my dear boy. I love you so much. Most of the time I feel like I have no idea what I am doing in my job as a parent but when you look up at me adoringly with those big blue eyes, my heart melts all over, like the very first day I saw you.

You are a thinker. You are very imaginative. You have a gentle, delicate spirit so compassionate and so easily hurt. When you smile, the whole room lights up. You amaze me every day and I am glad that you're in my life. Happy 4th birthday Precious.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au