Friday, August 7, 2009

When I grow up...



My 2 and a half year old daughter is very much in to sentences that begin with "When I grow up..." at the moment.
Just this week she's wanted to be a doctor when she grows up, a teacher and a mum. She's also been telling me that when she grows up she is going to stay at home and look after me while my husband and son go off to work!
Another obsession is that every morning as I do anything to get ready (wax my legs, put my wet hair in a towel or apply make-up) she asks so sweetly if she can do that when she's a grown-up.
"Can I wax my legs when I'm a grown up...will you buy me the wax?"
"Can I put my hair in a towel on my head when I'm a grown up... will you buy me a towel for my hair?"
Ahhh too funny. I think my life just started feeling a whole lot more glamorous than it really is!! Oh to be a grown up, hey!

1 comment:

Lovingmums said...

PS Thanks Mel for the photos!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au