Monday, August 3, 2009

Double Choc Scones



Oh my goodness, I just made the most delicious double choc scones. They were a total fluke and I don't mean to boast but I think they may've even been nicer than the Baker's Delight ones!
Okay so here's what I did (it was a bit of a made-up recipe so I'm not exactly sure of the measurements- sorry)

Preheat oven (mine's fan-forced) to about 200 degrees
Put about 2 or so cups of SR flour in a bowl
Add about 1/2 to 1 cup of Cadbury drinking chocolate (you could probably use cocoa as an alternative)
About 1/3 cup of cream plus water (maybe 1/2-1 cup... not sure how much I added)
Lots of chocolate chopped up.
Mix it altogether. Flatten out on to floured surface and cut round shapes.

Bake for about 15 minutes. YUM!

1 comment:

Women of gratitude said...

MMMMMMMMMMM these WERE delicious...I think you should try out for the next Master Chef comp lol

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au