Friday, July 17, 2009

Our day...







It's been a busy day today. I was really looking forward to having a few more days to just chill out with the kids at home since we returned from overseas but the days have, once again, filled up with play dates, groups, activities and next week kinder starts back again. I'm wondering whether I'm going to remember how I get all the kids ready and out the door before 8.30am (we're getting used to still being in our pajamas then!) but I'm sure it will all work out.
So today my little girl "officially" started dance lessons. She's two and a half and she went to a 45 minute class by herself (half tap and half ballet). She looked so cute in her little dance outfit. My eldest son certainly agreed as he just could not stop cuddling her and telling her how beautiful she is! I took the two boys to a near-by park while the lesson was on and we had a wonderful time swinging, sliding and climbing while we waited.
It was a good opportunity to let my daughter do something special and increase her independence (although sometimes I wonder whether she needs any encouragement at all) as well as focus more attention on my eldest son and have the chance to give some extra affection, attention and affirmation.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au