Thursday, July 30, 2009

Naming your child


My friend just had a baby which is yet to be named. This got me thinking (over my cappuccino this morning) that if I had my three kids all over, I would choose names all related to coffee. I know this sounds funny but I mean first of all how good is coffee? And second of all other people always have "themes" for their children's names like some people have all the names starting with the same first letter (Aiden, Asha, Amy) or all flower names (Jasmine, Rose, Violet) or what about names like Milo, Apple and other such food related words?
So I think if you're reading this and you are yet to start a family and think of your children's names, you should seriously consider something original like naming them Caramel Latte, Mocha, Baby-cino or Macchiato. Not only will your child have a cool one-of-a-kind name, it will also grow up being treated like a movie star and be a constant reminder of the wonderful tasting substance known as coffee. Yum!

1 comment:

Christie Burnett said...

And there is Cooper, after beer too!

This certainly bought a smile to my face, thank you.

Christie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au