Monday, June 22, 2009

Wii Fit


A couple of weeks ago I saw that Toys R Us had the "wii fit" on sale for $100 with the board and all. Having been in need of something to motivate me to do even the slightest bit of exercise, I jumped at the opportunity for some encouragement to increase my fitness- even if my personal trainer would be a cartoon looking man! Apart from going on 'a' walk a few months ago and participating in my daughter's parent/child swimming lesson (that does not even count, I know) there really hasn't been a lot of physical exertion from me since....oh...um maybe the start of my third pregnancy when I did some pilates. That's really bad, I know so that's why this wii fit will be so good for me.
So far I have been weighed, measured and tested for the past 4 nights and since no change has occurred, I figured tonight I should probably start actually doing some exercises now ! Man, I am unfit! After 10 lunges, some squats and a few stretches, my body is aching like a 90 year old woman. I'll have to keep you updated, but for now I'm off to nurse my tired and sore muscles LOL.

1 comment:

Christie Burnett said...

Oh, I can totally relate. I have done so little exercise in the last 16 months since my daughter was born. We take strolls around the block together at her snails pace but that is it!

I love your blog, reading your profile we have so much in common - I could easily list all of those things as me!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au