Sunday, May 3, 2009

The shoppers!


My sister, my mum and I.

Two great friends, Julie and Linda.

A quick lunch stop...

All 40 ladies that came.

Yesterday Marvellous Mums held its second fundraising event, a shopping spree tour. It was a really great way to make a bit of money to put towards hiring our room at Fitstart 4 Kids and have a fun day out as well. With a 7.30am departure it was an exhausting day by the time we got to the last factory outlet but most people had some bargains and looked happy with their purchases. One of my favourite parts of the day was the raffle on the way home. I was lucky enough to win some beautiful soft bath towels. I had a lovely time chatting to friends and meeting some new people too.
Thanks to everyone who came and brought along their mums, friends and sisters. I really appreciate your support and enthusiasm making the day a big success.

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for organising the tour. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and found it was very well organised. The group was a great one.
Well done for your idea and organisation !!
I was so glad you won the towel set. Well deserved !!
I hope you enjoyed the day too.

Take care and all the best with Marvellous Mums !!
Gillian (Dingley Maternal and Child Health Nurse)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au