Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm no domestic guru but I can dream...


I just discovered this great site called Domestic Guru which has made me feel so motivated to clean, sort, de-clutter and pass on some of the "stuff" we have around here.

Tomorrow I start... I think it will be the bookshelf in the study to begin with. If it wasn't so late I'd begin now but there's no way I am risking banging and crashing around which may wake the three sleeping beauties. The peacefulness is far too precious.

And on that note, after a few sleepless nights....please little teeth in my 7 month old baby's mouth, "come through!" I am off for some much needed shut eye where I will dream about cleaning, tidying and sorting and how it will look when it's all finished! Ahhhh

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au