Monday, April 6, 2009

Savers!




I love op shops and Savers is one of my favorites.

My three and half year old son's winter (size 2) clothes are all a bit small now and as the weather is getting colder, I have been looking around for some new clothes. I have been hesitant to pay $30+ for a jumper and jeans each (some would say tight...I like to think of it as thrifty LOL) and to be honest, I haven't really seen any I like (I hate all that stuff for little boys with skulls or bratty sayings).

Yesterday in desperation I went to Savers hoping to buy him at least one pair of jeans BUT I almost cried with gratitude at the quality and range of stuff I got to fill his entire wardrobe. I am now able to clean out all his sized 2 winter clothes and restock with jumpers, pants, tees and long sleeved tops.

I bought 21 items for $84!!!! Including Esprit (4 items) Old Navy, Gumboots, Fred Bare, Pumpkin Patch (5 items) Milkshake (2 items) Bonds etc. ALL in excellent condition!!!! How great is that? Okay so I was a little bit excited.

2 comments:

Toni Brockliss said...

I am just like you Andie. I will not pay over $30 for any kids clothes for the simple fact that they are kids and kids like to rumble!
I love going to Best and Less. The winter trackies for kids are $6 and they last and last. The pj's are good but you have to get a size larger because they shrink.
I am going to go and check out savers. I have never been and I am excited now!

Lovingmums said...

Maybe you should wait a couple of weeks for them to restock the size 3 boys clothes LOL!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au