Sunday, January 18, 2009

My little 'Cycle Chic'



I've been learning a lot from reading G Magazine and one thing that I have found extremely intriguing has been the "ecolingo". I couldn't help but think back to this article I'd read recently about 'cycle chics ' when my 2 year old daughter paraded around all geared up for her bike ride to the park yesterday. Mikael Colville-Anderson came up with the phrase cycle chic. On his blog, which collects and publishes his daily shots of the city's most stylish cyclists, he says, "We don't have cyclists in Copenhagen, we just have Copenhageners who get around on bikes." Check out this cool website devoted to all things fashion related to becoming a cycle chic ... bike riding around looking stylish and elegant LOL!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au