Friday, December 5, 2008

A playful morning at Fitstart 4 Kids, Braeside

Today I visited Fitstart 4 Kids in Braeside with my 3 children and my friend and her two children. We had a great morning. The staff were really friendly and explained how it all worked when I mentioned it was my first visit. The prices were good, only $7.50 entry for my 3 year old and almost 2 year old and the food was reasonably priced and had a range of healthy options available too. There was a change table and plenty of seating to see the kids playing. It does look like it could do with a fresh coat of paint and possibly some air conditioning but for under $20 we were all fed and the children well and truly wore themselves out jumping, riding and climbing so I therefore deem it a success!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just to let you know this venue is under new management and now is even better!! Great Entry Prices, Classes and even an occasional care facility worth having a look at!! Emily

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au