Monday, August 25, 2008

My new pram!


I recently bought a pram off ebay- the Jane Powertwin. It's a beauty and they are VERY hard to come by (not sold in Australia anymore).

Although there are a few negatives such as not much storage space, small underneath basket etc. I cannot believe how effortless it is to push around my 21 month old and 3 year old in this pram (I am almost 30 weeks pregnant too). It's a three wheeler with both hand and foot brake and a 360 degrees spinning front wheel. After pushing a side by side pram, this is so much easier. When the new bubba is ready to ride in this pram, I will purchase the surf board to attach to the back of the pram for one of my older kids to stand on! It is easy to fold up and put in the car and not too heavy or awkward... I am so
excited, can you tell?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au