Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today's "Mainly Music" gratitude.

Today I am grateful for a lovely morning at Mainly Music. I was really considering not going after the third night of practically no sleep due to my youngest crying hourly but went anyway and was so happy that we did.
They started a new theme this week on clowns and the kids had such a ball wearing crazy wigs and stickers on their noses, learning clown songs and trying some new instruments. My 33 month old even drew his first 'face' in the play group part of the morning with recognisable eyes, nose and mouth (which nearly brought tears to my eyes- definitely one for his memory box!) It is so nice to see the children learning new things and having these different experiences each week.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au