Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hot Cocoa Recipe





I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but I love to make my own hot cocoa mix. It's really easy and I have shared this recipe (that I found on the Internet last year) with a few other people already.

Anyway here it is:

2 cups milk powder
1 ½ cups caster sugar
½ cup cocoa
230g choc chips (sometimes I do a mix of white and milk chocolate)
½ cup creamer/whitener non dairy
pinch salt

Enjoy! You can put it in a decorative jar and give it away as a present. I made little single serve sachets for my Mother's Group for Christmas last year and put the sachet inside a nice mug, with a small container of mini marshmallows, a mini whisk and some other bits and wrapped it all up in cellophane.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au