Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The best chocolate fudge cake recipe EVER!

This is one of the easiest and best recipes you'll ever come across. I think originally it was seen on t.v somewhere by my sister but it will now be passed on from generation to generation (in our family at least).
My sister and I make this ALL the time and it continues to be a winner.

Ingredients:

150 grams butter
¾ cup of brown sugar
100 grams of good dark choc (I used Cadbury)
1/3 cup (80mls) condensed milk
½ cup of good choc topping (I used Cadbury again)
¼ (60mls) cream
1 egg
¾ cup (115gms) self raising flour


Method:

Preheat oven to 170 degrees

Melt butter in saucepan then add in brown sugar, chocolate, condensed milk and chocolate topping.

Cook over low heat until mixture thickens and sugar dissolves

Remove from heat and cool slightly.

Combine egg and cream in separate bowl with fork then add this and the flour to the chocolate mix in saucepan.

Mix together well and pour into cake tin

Bake for 50-60 minutes (in my oven it only took 40 so just watch it doesn’t burn)

Sprinkle with icing sugar or serve with cream and strawberries (pretty much anything will go well really!!!!)

1 comment:

s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

kidspot.com.au

kidspot.com.au